A memorial, 1825

Laura Geddes Baldwin was the older sister of George Geddes. She died on October 18, 1825 at the age of 21, not long after her wedding to Harvey Baldwin, and just one week before the Grand Celebration of the opening of the Erie Canal, which her father James helped to engineer. The original Geddes family… Read More A memorial, 1825