Andy’s Inn, 1956

Sources: Central New York Genealogy and History; Vincent Falcone; Syracuse Post-Standard, October 5, 1956 Andy’s Inn was a nightclub and restaurant located at the corner of Mackay Avenue and West Genesee Street (currently occupied by former HSBC drive-in), active from 1929 to at least 1959.  This club later became known as the Coda during the… Read More Andy’s Inn, 1956